BigCommerce is a web-building site mainly used by company holders and online sellers. It has gained a lot of popularity and has become the go-to choice of people who want to build an e-commerce site.
Unlike BigCommerce, the sales funnel has a quite different approach to interacting with its audience. But both these can be used harmoniously to promote your e-commerce business better.
In the following guide, we will cover in detail how to add a custom sales funnel to BigCommerce and boost your business!
The Need for a Sound Strategy
After creating your website and starting your e-commerce business, you need a proper strategy to earn from your business.
To drive business growth, you should use sound strategies, such as:
- Maintaining current clients
- Attracting new clients by interacting with them where they shop
An easy to do that is to build a custom sales funnel for your business, which will help attract new leads, streamline your marketing, and increase your conversion rate.
Creating a Custom Sales Funnel for Your Brand on BigCommerce
Let’s go through all the stages involved in creating a funnel for your e-commerce brand!
The Awareness Stage
Consider the awareness stage as your first interaction with a potential client. The potential client is showing some interest as you both get to know one another. Here, you need to identify yourself and avoid attempting a hard sell.
The B2C Awareness Stage
If you’re a B2C e-commerce brand selling a product, your first contact with the prospective customer may be through content that entices people to the brand’s website or community.
Remember that a B2B brand must provide comparable content that tries to be a helpful resource rather than a sales pitch.
You can increase the awareness of your brand without sounding like you are forcefully selling your services by following these advices:
- Make use of the HTTP/2 network protocol to speed up websites.
- Focus on content quality instead of content quantity.
- Ensure that your website is mobile-friendly.
The Interest Stage
When prospective customers enter this sales funnel stage, it indicates that they are drawn to your brand’s narrative or the problem you might be addressing.
Here are three strategies to encourage interested customers to continue browsing and possibly advance to the subsequent sales funnel stage, where you can make money!
- Navigate Carefully: Your visitor must understand what to do, where to go, and how to get there.
- Integrate Social Media into Your Site: To give potential customers a way to connect with you, include links to your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts.
The Decision Stage
Here, the customer considers a purchase rather than just looking at products or services.
You can follow these strategies to help convince customers of the value of a product or service and influence them to make a purchase:
- Give concise, exciting product descriptions.
- Include online reviews on your website.
- Offer benefits like free shipping, appropriate discounts, and simple returns.
The Action Stage
Once customers have decided to buy, they just need one more push to complete the transaction on your e-commerce website.
You can enhance the online checkout process by:
- Allowing your customer to create an account and saving them valuable time.
- Use indicators of progress.
- Inform visitors about the security of your website.
- Accept all payment types.
A sales funnel is one way to represent the consumer journey, with awareness at the top and purchase as the final, decisive action. By persuading the customer to invest in your offered products or services, you can increase the conversion rate significantly.
Furthermore, adding a custom sales funnel to BigCommerce help grow your brand successfully. Create content that appeals to your audience and have them interested in your products/services at first sight!
Check More Of Our Content Down Below