YouTube allows you to link your Google ads account to your YouTube channel in order to run ads on your channel videos. You can run ads based on how people engage or interact with your content. Once you link your YouTube channel to a Google Ads account, they can then gain insight into the interactions with the ads. You can even see how people engage with your channel after seeing the ad. Here is all about YouTube account link and Google AdSense link up.
Why Link Your YouTube Channel With Google Ads?
One of the primary reasons people prefer to run YouTube ads is the massive influx of viewers it receives every day. With such massive reach, you can easily target the correct demographic with your ads.
That’s not all; once you link your Google ads account to your YouTube channel, you can get access to a large number of metrics, including engaged views, view rate, the average cost per view, watch time, clicks, engagements, unique users, earned views, earned subscribers, earned likes and so on.
These analytics are vital if you are building a personal brand on YouTube. They reflect how people are engaging with your brand. What works, and what doesn’t?
How to Link Google Ads Account to YouTube?
Here is how you can link your google adsense account to your YouTube channel step by step:
- Start by signing in to your YouTube studio account
- In the left navigation bar, click on the Setting gear.
- In the new popup, click on Channel from the left navigation bar once again
- Here click on Advanced settings
- At the bottom, you will see Link Account; click on it.
- Now, enter your link name; this will identify the Google ads account you are linking to your YouTube channel.
- Below that, enter your unique Google ads customer ID.
- After that, see what features you want your Google ads account to access. This includes view counts, remarketing, and engagement. You can untick any option you don’t want your Google Ads Account to access.
- Once you select your permissions, click Done and Save.
- After this, the Google Ads account will need to approve your request in order to link your YouTube channel.
To accept a link request you have received:
- Sign in to your Google Ads Account
- In the upper right corner of your account, click on the Tools icon
- Then, under the Setup section, click on Linked Accounts
- Go to “Your linked accounts and products” > YouTube, here click on “Manage and link.”
- Go to “Link requests” and find the channel you requested under the “Action column
- Here click on “View request.”
- You can then either approve or reject the request.
There you go; this is how to link a YouTube account.
You can further unlink a channel from google adsense at any point by following the steps outlined above. Under “Manage and link,” find your YouTube channel. Navigate to the Action section and click “Unlink.” This will remove Google ads from your YouTube channel.
Also, note that to link your YouTube channel to your Google ads account, you need to first grant your Google ads account administrative access. You can see if you have administrative access by navigating to the “Account Access” page.
Check More Of Our Content Down Below